I feel like Chef Todd Gray is everywhere these days. Watershed Restaurant has been getting plenty of buzz and now he’s taking his brunch to the Corcoran on the first and third Sunday of every month. I personally love the idea of brunch at a museum — enjoy a lovely meal and then spend the next hour or so wandering through art exhibits in a beautiful building.
This Sunday, November 6, stop by for brunch and then enjoy free admission to the The Corcoran Gallery of Art as part of FotoWeek.
Chef Todd Gray expertly curates a market-inspired lunch menu exclusively for the Corcoran. Now, visit the gallery and enjoy a selection of fresh, seasonal offerings and live music at Muse‘s Sunday Market Brunch.
- When: First and third Sunday of every month from 11:00am – 2:00pm, with seatings at 11:00am and 1:00pm
- Where: Todd Gray’s Muse at the Corcoran, 500 17th Street NW inside The Corcoran Gallery of Art
- Price: $25 (Adults) / $12 (children 12 and under). The brunch menu includes complimentary coffee, tea and juice. Brunch libations are available for $8.
- Menu highlights include a selection of fresh salads, baked vegetable frittatas, Virginia sausages, Brussels-style waffles with cinnamon maple syrup and whipped vanilla cream.
- Brunch reservations are recommended and can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 202.639.1786.